As my husband and I contemplate our own babymoon, it got me thinking, do resorts offer special discounts/packages for parents-to-be? The answer is yes!
Couples will enjoy the pampering that comes with the Super-Inclusive® Babymoon add-on package, which includes unique amenities for parents-to-be. The package spoils couples with a room upgrade, extra pillows for the expectant mom’s comfort, breakfast in bed on a morning of choice, a daily beachfront cabana reservation and “his” and “hers” facials. First floor rooms are also available upon request. The Babymoon package is available for $150 with a three-night minimum stay. Rates start $178 per person, per night based on double occupancy.
Old Bahama Bay Resort & Yacht Harbor, West End Grand Bahamian Island
- 3 nights in luxury, oceanfront junior suite with full kitchen (for easy midnight craving fulfillment)
- Airport transfers (so no stress getting from plane to resort)
- Daily breakfast for two (right on the ocean’s edge to start the day right)
- Massages for both Mom and Dad
- Gift of non-alcoholic wine and fresh berries upon arrival
- Surprise culinary and resort gifts every day
The Package Rates are:
February 15 – September 8, 2015 = Oceanview – $1,946 / Oceanfront – $2,122
Jamaica Inn, Ochos Rios
- Fresh Botanical Facial — A gentle, refreshing facial with all-natural ingredients to soothe and balance the sensitive facial skin,
- Cooling KiYara Spa Manicure & Pedicure — A relaxing, therapeutic treat for the hands and feet, helps reduce any swelling or discomfort, as well as beautifying these areas which are always on display,
- Well-Being Mother’s Massage — Both you and your baby will enjoy the gentle nurturing of this Holistic Relaxation massage which treats those stressed areas and envelopes the whole body in a feeling of blissfulness.
Jamaica Inn’s babymoon package is only $308, inclusive of tax, and and can be added on to any of their other travel offers.
Turks & Caicos
Blisfful Babymoon’ at Parroy Cay includes a number of gentle activities and treatments designed to help you both relax and prepare physically and emotionally for your new arrival. This nurturing experience is a three-night, full-board offer for couples staying in a Garden View Room, Ocean Facing Room or a One-Bedroom Suite
Babymoon Package, minimum of 3 nights required, including:
- Accommodation (three nights in a Garden View Room, Ocean Facing Room or One-Bedroom Suite)
- Daily Breakfast, lunch and dinner (three courses excluding beverages)
- 60-minute pre-natal massage
- 60-minute COMO Shambhala massage
- 60-minute private pre-natal yoga/pilates lesson
- Daily schedule of activities (yoga, pilates and non-motorised watersports)
- Full Island breakfast daily
- Dinner Each Night at the Inn’s Arawak Café (live entertainment Wednesday)
- Private Day excursion to your own secluded beach on an uninhabited island, including gourmet packed lunch. Boat leaves from the Inn, and returns at your convenience to collect you.
- One 50-minute massage
- Transfers from Airport or Ferry Dock on Anguilla
- Free Local Phone Calls from the Inn’s Reception Area
- Unlimited pickles and Ice cream for mother-to-be and baby-on-board
Hotel Esencia, Riviera Maya
- Round-trip transfers
- 3 nights/ 4 days in a spacious Ocean View Suite.
- 30-minute wellness consultation with one of our therapists.
- Ritual de las Nueve Lunas (“Nine moons ritual”) – Consists of a relaxing massage that will help you and your baby to be in harmony. This ritual can be shared with your partner.
- Prenatal Yoga Lesson, this is a class for both parents.
- A Candlelit dinner for two the night you choose during your stay.
- The crave of your choice – take a pick from our “Crave Menu”
- Gift Certificate – a complimentary night for a future stay to celebrate your child’s first birthday.
In this visit your child will be our guest and his or her hotel bill is on the house.
- Daily breakfast
Casa Velas, Puerto Vallarta
Casa Velas new Babymoon Package features spa treatments, personalized healthy dining options and more for future parents to enjoy their last moments of peace and quiet. Once the proud „soon-to-be‟ new parents spend a few days rejuvenating, a professional photograph with conduct a photo shoot for the family to take home an album from baby’s first vacation. Also included in the Babymoon Package are a body cream set to keep mommy looking radiant, a book of baby names to help the future parents out, and a healthy meal for the flight home. From Spa Casa Velas, which exudes the same exclusive ambience as the rest of the resort with the sound of trickling fountains, alluring aromatherapy fragrance and restful candlelit corridors, mother- (or father-) to-be will be treated to one Cleansing Facial (50 min) per suite, per stay; a Hand and Foot Massage per suite, per stay; and one Relaxing Massage (50 min) per person, per stay.
Energizing breakfast-in-bed daily, special nutritional menus comprised of all-natural ingredients and nightly desserts in-suite to quench the cravings are included from Casa Velas‟ Wellness Chef Fernanda Rábago, who attended the prestigious Le Cordon Bleu in Paris. An inflight meal is also prepared for the future parents.Nightly rates that include spacious accommodations in a Grand Class Suite, a la carte gourmet dining, 24-hour in-suite service, in-suite snack minibar, roundtrip VIP airport transportation, as well as all taxes and gratuities, start at $275 per person per night (double). Minimum three night stay is required.
British Virgin Islands
The perfect way to prepare for one more. Celebrating moms-and dads-to-be with pampering and relaxation! Celebrate your impending bundle of joy while indulging in one last romantic vacation together. The Peter Island Babymoon Package includes five nights in either a Beach Front Junior Suite or an Ocean View Room, two spa treatments specifically tailored for pregnant women, one de-stressing massage for the dad-to-be, one picnic lunch and nonalcoholic sparkling grape juice on one of our five beaches, special turndowns nightly, and all meals and activities, such as snorkeling, windsurfing, tennis and more.